Tuesday, September 11, 2012

GOALS!!!

I figured out why I have never been "SuPER FIT"  scince high school.  I think its because I've always been "Fit enough".  I have always managed to stay within 10 lbs of my "ideal weight"...I have never felt super uncomfortable in my skin when I'm at my normal weight.  So, I get lazy....and then I get pregnant again.  LOL.   So THIS TIME once I get to my "normal weight' I want to push my body to see how strong it can be.   I have been in "marathon" shape....but after the marathon I once again...GOT LAZY.    So here is a years worth of GOALS.....I'm gonna do it!!!



Tier one (deadline Halloween)
Break back into the 130's
Finish INSANITY
Incentive: get my hair done at the salon...not out of a box

Tier 2 (deadline Christmas)
 REACH Pre-BABY weight 132
Half marathon shape (10 mile training run)
Incentive:  TURBOFIRE  and NIKE FREE shoes for Christmas

Tier 3 (deadline VALENTINES DAY!!!)
Break into the 120's 
Finish P90X
Incentive: overnight getway with Jeff,  registration for TWO races (hopefully the TOP OF UTAH and ST. George Marathon)

Tier 4 (Memorial day!!! POOL OPENS!!)
Finish Turbofire and Brazilian Butt lift 
Marathon shape (20 mile training run)  
Incentive: FINALLY being able to wear those string bikini bottoms, a new swim suit,
             

Tier 5  FALL 2013
run a marathon in under 4 hours
Finish Insanity or P90X again
Incentive: New boots and new jeans for fall


BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: