Monday, September 10, 2012

Ready...Set....GOOOOOOOO

So here I am blogging again.   My fourth baby (and may I say UBER CUTE BABY) is  3 1/2 months old.  I am finally getting sleep (ok more sleep...still not enough) and feeling like myself again.  So its time to kick it into HIGH GEAR.   Its MOMMY MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!    and you know what??  I am NOT GOING TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT!!!!! Nope NOT THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!  Why??  Because if I am the BEST ME I am the BEST MOM!!!  
    I've been working out HARD (INSANITY) for two weeks and it feels AMAZING.  My body is getting stronger...and I am SO MUCH HAPPIER!!!  Its a LOT easier to dedicate every second of the rest of your day to caring for MINI PEEPS if you've taken time for yourself first!!! 
    So as in the words of Beachbody.com, Its TIME to Decide, Commit and SUCCEED!!!!  I have this swim suit I bought a long time ago which I accidentally bought the wrong bottoms to....they are those tie on the side, show every extra pound kind. Well,  I ended up buying another bottom that covered well, more of my bottom.....but every summer I try those "tiny" bottoms on and think...next yea I will look good enough to wear these.   Well guess what.....NEXT SUMMER I AM GOING TO DO IT.   When my baby turns 1 and my oldest turns 8 in May, and the pool opens, I am finally going to do it.
    I always look at those SUPER FIT women and think ...yeah but I have four kids...yeah but I work nights...yeah but but but but.....WHO CARES.  I may be 30 (yuck), I may have 4 kids (cute ones), I may work nights, I may have a husband in Grad school(2 yrs to go)..............
BUT I AM SO TIRED OF MY OWN EXCUSES!!!!  

Its time to get out of my own way.......

READY, SET, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......



There is is...............Is on my bedroom wall..........
Next time it comes off I'M GOING TO WEAR IT!!!!

No comments: