Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here I go AGAIN.....

Does anyone have a baby and then say...... I want MORE??!!?  Seriously??  ...apparently I do.  Recently  I was looking at my sleeping 4 month old and I said to myself (i'm the queen of inner dialogue...which sometimes I speak out loud...don't be alarmed) "Wow...I want ANOTHER one of these!"  Then I GASPED in spite of myself.  Did I REALLY JUST SAY THAT???  After I have spent the last 4 months being puked on, peed on, and listening to crying screaming children???  Yes.  Yes I did.
   
Oh how quickly I forgot that I HATE being pregnant and feeling like CONCRETE and having no brain for 2 months after the birth because I haven't slept.  I haven't even figured out a way to drop the last 10 lbs from THIS baby??!!!  But, nonetheless I DO want another one.  Possibly 3 more.....call me crazy.  I'll save you the trouble.....I'll call MYSELF crazy.....Missy, You're CRAZY!

2 comments:

Silvia said...

LOL You are too cute. Maybe you can have a few for me and raise them and give them back to me when they turn 10? Does that sound good?

Erin said...

WOW! Mine is almost 10 months and Yes I have caught myself thinking the same thing. Course I want 4 kids and I was thinking of just getting it over with he he. Good for you I say. Some people are able to handle more kids then others. I think personalities of the kids matter too. Mine make it to hard for me to handle them at times but I guess that is normal:) Oh and I have never spent over $50 on shoes:)