Saturday, January 19, 2008

week one down.....fifteen to go!

I finished the first week of training............ 15 total miles

BUT it wasn't with out some serious reflection:

First....I have failed at dieting this week so I have decided that putting a sleep deprived mommy on a diet is almost IMPOSSIBLE....I'll try harder next week!\

Seccond....is it healthy to train for a marathon after 10 pm every night on 5 hours of sleep?

Third.....Is it really possible to run a LOOOOONG run while I'm nursing a baby?....3 hours and I'm going to be bursting at the seams! I suppose maybe i'll be making a milkshake! (hahhahah.....at least I thought that was funny!)

Fourth....as proud of myself as I am.....there is always someone who makes you look bad.....This week I read about the winner of the NYC 2007 Marathon who had a baby 10 months Prior! Good CRAP! Thats AMAZING!....


Visual motivation activity of the week:
Picture Giselle Bunchen walking the runway in the all diamond VS bra and panties.....then I put my head on her body! Dang I'm SEXY with those mile long legs! ......and so I got through my 5 mile run faster than I expected.
(this is one of the only MODEST pictures I could find!) Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!

1 comment:

Hatchgirls1 said...

You look just like her Missy! Seriously! And don't you dare diet while nursing/training. You look awesome - and that was in January so I can only imagine how you look 3 months later!