Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here We GO AGAIN!!!


Well...my baby is 4 1/2 months old. I got a new i-pod and the nike + sport kit for Christmas.
So here I go again...on the start line of Marathon training!

Am I crazy to do this AGAIN? Maybe. But there is nothing quite like crossing that finish line. ....knowing you pushed your body and spirit to the absolute limit. I am not running to win...or even to be competitive at this point....just to do it and know I can! (and to loose the last stubborn 5 lbs of post baby fat!) So here goes......a new race ....a new journey! BRING IT ON!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hum.....I'm slightly inspired. Should I join you on this journey? I'm training for a half, but why not a whole??!?!?1 What marathon are you running?

JaNae said...

What one are you running? and when is it? you are nuts! I ran two before kids but, i don't think i will again