Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good Bye Sugar...Soda...and ....yes...Pizza!


Ok...so I have been using the excuse that I am (a) recovering from having a baby...and (b) breastfeeding to eat pretty much whatever I want...but now...I am saying goodbye. I am doing it on my blog so I feel accountable. Now that I am officially in week one of training and I want to run a faster marathon than last time...it's time to get down to buisness! SAD! Except for once cheat I can't give up....Jelly Bellies! Here goes my quest to look like a high school cheerleader (in body not brain) again! BRING IT ON! (If I have 6 kids that means I only have to do this 4 more times! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good luck. I'm sorry I haven't called you back yet. You know how it is. But I sure love you. And by-the-way, you already look as good as a high school cheerleader It's not fair to the rest of us for you to look any better.