Monday, September 15, 2008

I mean...HONESTLY!

Have you ever been in a conversation with a bunch of women and felt like raising your hand and asking...Hello? What planet am I on? When did women talk only about shopping and hair? Come ON! Have I EVER bought a pair of shoes over 50$ no. Do I really only get a shower every other day...or every three days? YES! Ok so how normal does that make me? VERY! So since I'm not running very much anymore I am dedicating my blog to the discussion of something more important.....HOW NORMAL AM I....honestly! Ok so being a mother of 2 and driving a mini van at age 26 makes me pretty not so normal anyway! (ok outside of Utah!)

1 comment:

Sarah Mickalson said...

I have been in many conversations like that. Out here its more about what degree your husband has and how much you spent on your hair. I agree with the minivan at 26 thing. I feel very not normal with 3 kids and driving a minivan at age 26.