Friday, April 4, 2008

STARTING AGAIN!!!

Ok so we've been out of town and crazy busy the last month so I just starting running again. Depressing that I have to start back at 10 mile long runs? YES! But I am going to try and skip the 11 and 13 mile weeks and jump 2 miles a week on my long runs since I have hopefully maintained some of my previous cardio conditioning....as for dieting....FORGET IT! let me list why I have absolutely no chance......

1. Leftover easter candy....I love marshmellow peeps....and they only come once a year!!!
2. Teddy Grahms.....they're cute and tasty!
3. Traveling.....who doesn't eat snacks on the road
4. I'm FREAKIN TIRED! Jeffy rarely sleeps through the night..little stinker!
5. Still nursing a hungry baby boy....so I'm STARVING ALL THE TIME!
6. My daughter discovered a love for cheetos....CRAP! Thank heavens for 100 calorie packs!
7. Even fat free pringles are addicting! So they aren't only "70 calories" if you eat 3/4 the can!

well.....oh well!
Hats off to all you moms out there that can diet...YOU'RE MY HERO's!

No comments: